Thursday, August 04, 2005

Bio Frog Disection

Well isnt it fun my friends? :D
First time experience to disect animal sure's an unforgettable memory for many.
Fortunately, myself and Toh Wai managed to caught some photos from the experiment progress.

I've no time to post the links here, but I've uploaded it to my Flickr photos. Click on the link to see some pics I've uploaded.

CLF's Photostream


A video I took during the experiment.
Bio experiment - Frog
4.8 MB.
May load slow for 56K(TMnet & Jaring) users. The movie requires Windows Media Player to play.

UPDATE: Toh Wai's pics can be found here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Audioblogging on SiliconBeat
A little multi-media experiment here. We've set up an audio line where readers can phone in comments or other news that might appear on the blog.
Lonnie
my fish site: aquarium maintenance

vincent lam said...

??? what she/he talking about???

erm.. i need some time to do that.. cause it's too many and i just can put some.. if want.. then go to open my flick file to take a look..

CLF said...

About that audioblogging stuff, well I think it's advertising. We dont need those kind of service right now.

vincent lam said...

i'm very sorry.. i have to upload those picture that i catch tommorrow because the flick have down..